Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Biking to School

This is some of the wonderful scenery I ride past in Forest Park when I ride my bike to school. Yes, I am teaching a class this fall. I'm having a hard time learning to "relax" in retirement, so I agreed to teach the engineering class at SLUH. I'm also helping out with the engineering classes at MMS 2 days a week (anybody else want a piece of this action???). Everyone keeps asking, "how can you do this with your travel schedule?" But I'm getting a little tired of travel (too many crowded airports), so I'm considering this a little break. Besides, I get half-price MetroLink tickets and free lunch every other week. I'm also planning to sit in on the 2-D design class and workout in the weight room. So it's a win-win, right? ... Ask me again in a month!