Friday, April 29, 2011

Anniversary



Bruce and I have been married for 35 years! Can you believe it? I thought I'd post some pix from our wedding, but when I climbed into the attic, I found SIX BOXES of old photos. Now I'm a fairly regular photographer, but I didn't realize I'd accumulated six boxes of pictures, and those aren't shoe box-size boxes either, but copy paper boxes I picked up from work that hold 12 reams of paper. Well I never did find our original wedding photos (probably have to wait until our 40th anniversary for me to sort through all those boxes), but these two statues have been with us the entire time. In high school, I was the President of the Pep Club and Bruce was on the tennis team. Bruce doesn't have a mustache any longer, but otherwise we look pretty much the same. :)