Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Craft Room

My basement craft room is finally finished. Now all I have to do is gather my projects from all over the house and put them in my new room. I've got cubbies for paints, baskets for paper, electricity for my soldering iron and Dremel tool, and six big shelves for the boxes and boxes of robot parts I've been collecting. Oh, and a nice big work table. This room used to be an old coal bin, so it's got a "loft" feel. I left one of the walls covered in old weathered boards. I figured with a few push pins, it would make a nice bulletin board. I left the floor concrete, but sealed it. It looks really nice and will be much easier to clean. There is a small window in the room, so I'll get some natural light; but I've also got two can-lights right over the work table. I can't wait to try it out.